Your First Visit
When to Arrive:
- Please arrive 30 minutes early for your initial appointment in order to complete new patient registration forms.
- A legal guardian must accompany any minor to their first appointment to complete registration.
When you first arrive at our office for a doctor visit, please check in at the front desk and bring the following items with you:
- Health Insurance card of patient
- Insurance Authorization (if required by your carrier)
- List of current medications
- Driver’s License or Photo Identification of the Responsible Party (self or parent/guardian)
- Any referral form(s) that patient has received from primary care physician, ER, etc.
- Glasses and/or contact lenses
New Patients and ER Referrals:
If you have been referred to us through the ER or have not previously been seen by any of the providers in our clinics, you will need to read, complete, and submit the following information when you arrive:
- Medical History:Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPPA)
- You will complete your medical history information upon arrival. Visit our Patient Forms tab and print out the necessary forms to help expedite your check-in process.
- Please have a current medication list available.
Co-Pays and Other Payments:
- Your co-payment and any deductible are required at the time of service.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Care Credit, Debit Cards, and Checks.
- For new self-pay patients, a payment of $150 is expected on the day of your appointment before treatment from your physician. Balance is due upon completion of visit. Established patients will be required to make, and keep current, all payment arrangements specified in their individual payment plan.
- In the event your visit turns into a surgery, we may ask for a pre-surgical deposit. This will be applied to any outstanding balance.
- Care Credit is accepted at doctor discretion.